Thursday, June 10, 2004

I hand dyed some prefolds tonight!!

Hello everyone!

We've been really busy so I forgot about this for a little bit!! We are preparing for a local Welcome Wagon Baby Shower that is coming up this Sunday so it will be neat to get out there in the community and show people what cloth diapers are like these days!!

I spent many hours hand dying some infant and premium size prefolds tonight. They look great--I have pink, baby blue and a turquoise colour being washed right now so we'll just need to get pictures and get them up on our site! I hope to do three more colours tomorrow night--yellow, lavender and an army green type colour.

We have new Bummis Cotton covers instock with an adorable cow print on a red background. They work awesome as swim diapers as well as covers.

We also just added Preggi Pops--they are suckers that help with morning sickness. I wish I had heard of these when I was pregnant before--I've heard that they work great!! 7 all natural flavours are in the variety pack that we are selling!

We also just found out that there is a Factory Authorized Wonderoos sale on now so this is a great time to try out Wonderoos!! 6 and 12 packs also receives free JamTots hemp inserts! We have lots of all colours of Wonderoos INSTOCK so there is no wait!

We have a promotion on for the month of June where every eeZi-fold and Fuzzi Bunz diaper that is purchased will qualify to receive a FREE JamTots Bug Print Cloth Wipe!!

I'll write again after our Welcome Wagon Baby Shower so check back for that!

Holly
JamTots Online Baby Store
http://www.jamtots.com

No comments: