Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Blankie 100% Organic Sleep Sacks now at JamTots

Check out these adorable, super soft sleep sacks by Immature! My First Blankie sleep sacks are made from 100% Organic Cotton and come in nice bright colors with sayings on them like "Pumpkin" and "Sweet Pea" - what could be cuter than that?

While being fashionable and fun, they also also have an adjustable sleeveless design that not only makes access to baby easy but also provides security & airflow.



My First Blankie - Pumpkin My First Blankie - Sweet Pea
My First Blankie Sleep Sacks - Pumpkin & Sweet Pea

My First Blankie - PinkberryMy First Blankie - Blueberry

My First Blankie Sleep Sacks - Pinkberry & Blueberry




Features:

* Easy access to baby
* Eliminates loose bedding
* Reduces risk of SIDS
* Adjustable sleeveless design for extra security and air flow
* Comfortable, fashionable, and fun
* Velcro closure

Immature My First Blankie Sleep Sacks are available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.


Holly
JamTots Baby & More Store
748 Goldstream Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
www.jamtots.com

No comments: