Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney Cold Packs now available at JamTots Baby & More Store




Check out these new Disney Cold Packs - fabulous for fast relief from boo-boos, bumps and bruises as well as for use after innoculations or insect bites or anything else your little one gets into!

Available in 3 Disney favorites--one of which is sure to please the child/ren in your life!

Disney Pixar Cars









Disney Pixar Finding Nemo









Disney Princesses's Cinderella









These certainly make times when your child ends up with a 'boo boo' that much easier - and priced at only $2.95--it doesn't hurt to have several waiting in your freezer for when you might need one--heck I'll admit that I've even used them myself--they work great although I'll admit I felt a little silly with Nemo looking back at me !! ;0)

Holly
JamTots Baby & More Store
748 Goldstream Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
www.jamtots.com

No comments: